The Enterprise Edmonton division works with outbound local businesses who choose to take a risk and grow their business in new markets, making the leap from local to global.
Our goal is to help local businesses grow in new markets and help new companies grow in our community.
How we help
Our team of Trade Managers works with client companies to explore growth opportunities that are the right fit.
We work collaboratively with our partners and clients to:
- Provide market intelligence research.
- Host information sessions on industry or geo-markets that local companies can investigate.
- Organize outbound missions to explore international opportunities.
- Find new facilities to expand.
- Demystify export logistics and making connections across our business support network.
Additionally, we also work to help identify broader trends and issues for local business. In 2017, EEDC facilitated discussions with downtown property owners and managers and other stakeholders about how to reduce downtown office vacancy rates. One outcome of that work was an industry-led task force to develop case studies on potential office building conversions. To download one of the case studies, click here
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.